We take custodianship of the warranty and service support work process for optimal reverse logistics outcomes based on cost, service, and recovery implications.
Our technology allows us to make real-time flexible decisions around best process activation for the customer and client. This saves cost for the client, and delivers higher customer satisfaction.
- Product triage and prevention of returns
- Responsibility for authorization of returns (RMA)
- Isolation and reduction of no-fault-found product returns
- In and out of warranty management for repairs evaluation, parts harvesting, remarketing, replacement, return and recycling
- Provision of online tools as part of workflow and resource management of all service agents
- Dynamic decision support algorithms that enable real-time reverse logistics process controls and deliver efficient outcomes
- Best cost service and recovery outcome for downstream processing of product and items
- Faster, cost-effective deployment to protect bottom-line cost-to-serve
- End-to-end management of all customer obligations and compliance
Launching 360Fly in Australia
360Fly is a start-up that develops and sells flying cameras that pairs with your mobile phone and follows you around to capture your surroundings. The start-up had ambitions to launch in Australia but did not have the resources nor infrastructure to execute.
Infoactiv was engaged to expedite market entry with a turn-key solution that included full operations, inventory management, call centre and after-sales support services.
Partnering with Infoactiv enabled 360Fly to successfully launch and deliver to consumers in the Australian market.