We manage customers’ reverse logistics and returns operations using highly-customised technology.
The technology that we build is powerful and beyond the capability and efficacy of today’s ERP systems. Customers will have greater control and visibility over their product returns with Infoactiv.
- Redesign of reverse logistics processes
- Provide increased visibility and control of customer product returns
- Management of all reverse logistics processes across multiple agents, vendors and channels
- Embed specialist procedures based on unique customer and product business rules
- Product recall
- Asset management and disposition (re-use, recycling, resource recovery)
- Product take back and trade-ins
- Management of process and product issues in product returns
- Improvement in the procurement, selection and engagement of vendors for improved efficiencies and cost savings
- Provision of better rates on freight
Adding Reverse Logistics Capability to HP
Hewlett-Packard (HP) develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized business and large enterprises. The company required an experienced external partner to assist them with their reverse logistics.
Infoactiv was engaged to:
- Handle all transportation from small items to high touch complex freight.
- Fulfil all product returns
- Manage vendors, activities and processes for logistics for 16 years
Infoactiv developed a robust reverse logistics process, on-boarded a broad group of suppliers, embedded a notification system and helped rescue souring contracts.